Vision & Values
Our mission is clear.....
....to develop a passion for learning and achieving.
Skinners’ Kent Primary School seeks to create, develop and maintain an education that focuses on providing opportunities for success for all and celebrating the achievements of everyone in all aspects of life at the school. We want our young people to recognise the potential that they have and to fulfil this.
Reflecting our school values, we will motivate and encourage our pupils to achieve their very best by being:
Successful in life
- We use commitment to never give up and improve our learning.
- We use creativity and our imagination to think of new ways to do things.
- We use curiosity to wonder about the world and ask questions.
- We use co-operation to help us help each other and work with others.
Kind to all
- We show tolerance towards other people and are inclusive because we recognise there are many kinds of people.
- We show respect to others and treat them the way we want to be treated.
- We show empathy towards others in our community and around the world by understanding how they feel.
- We show appreciation when we notice the beauty of people and the world.
Proud of themselves and others
- We use our independence to work on our own and solve problems.
- We use our confidence to believe in ourselves and show we are proud of what we do.
- We use our enthusiasm to get excited about learning and life.
- We use our integrity to tell the truth and stand up for what is right.